We will use all or any Personal Information in the strictest confidence and only for the purposes of processing Your Order or otherwise as set out in this policy.
Acceptance of policy
- You warrant and represent that You will only disclose Personal Information relating to You and not relating to a third-party without their prior written consent.
Types of personal information collected
- ‘Personal Information’ can include (but is not limited to) your name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth, billing and shipping address, your device ID, your IP address, statistics on page views, your web traffic history, login information, and the details and services You make enquiries about.
- Given the medical nature of our products, we may ask You to provide (and therefore will collect and hold) information such as Your pregnancy due date and number of pregnancies. We will only ever collect health information about You with Your consent.
Use of Personal Information
- We collect and hold Personal Information for the purpose of processing transactions and supplying Our products. Other uses can include the following:
- Setting up and managing customer accounts;
- Internal business and management processes, including accounting or auditing purposes
- Carrying out marketing research, product development and/or analysis;
- Direct marketing (see below) or responding to Your enquiries, reviews and/or comments; and
- For any purpose that is required in order for Us to comply with Our obligations at law
6. We will use Australia Post to deliver Orders by post. We may provide Australia Post with Your email address only to provide You with up to date delivery tracking of dispatched Orders.
Disclosure of personal information
8a. We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers, such as our suppliers and distributors, as well as other organisations that may provide us with technical services or business and administrative support. All information is disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and we will not disclose any information to a third-party unless the third-party offers the same protection of information that we do.
8b. Circumstances where We may disclose Your personal information include, but are not limited to:
- 1. during the course of conducting our business;
- 2. to communicate information about Our products that may be of interest to You and to inform You of relevant offers;
- 3. for our administrative, research, analytical, marketing and product development processes;
- 4. in the course of developing a business, such as buying or selling business assets, merging, restructuring or dissolving;
- 5. to third-party companies or individuals that we have retained to perform certain business-related activities on our behalf.
- We take reasonable physical, technical and administrative security safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. For example, we maintain Our physical records in secure offices and Our electronic records in Our cloud storage system. The same secure processes apply to the disposal of Your personal information.
- To ensure the security of your Personal Information Our website is SSL (Security Socket Layer) Certificate secured, which means all data You enter will be encrypted applying limitations on Our access.
- A cookie is a small file that is stored on Your computer or device’s memory for a certain period of time. These can be used to record or track IP addresses and details of Your operating system or internet browser etc. with a view to identifying and collecting information on how visitors experience Our website. We then use this information to help adapt and amend the website to suit customer requirements.
- Cookies may allow a particular computer to be identified but do not contain any Personal Information about a specific individual. For more information on cookies or to change Your cookie settings, please refer to Your browser’s instructions or help screen to learn more.
- We will not use Your personal information for marketing any of Our products directly to You without your express consent. If You do consent, You may opt out of direct marketing at any time by contacting Us directly.
- We will not disclose Personal Information to third-party organisations for the purposes of marketing unless We have Your express written consent and You are free to opt out of our marketing messages at any time by unsubscribing from those marketing messages or contacting Us directly.
How You can access and correct the Personal Information You have provided to Us
- You have the right to access Your Personal Information stored by Us. If You wish to view Your personal information, please contact Us directly. It may take several days for Us to collect all Personal Information and respond to You.
- You have the right to change Your personal information any time, which can be done by contacting Us directly.
- By providing Us with Your personal information, You release and hold Us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of Your collected Personal Information.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred overseas or stored overseas for a variety of reasons. It is not possible to identify each and every country to which your Personal Information may be sent. If your Personal Information is sent to a recipient in a country with data protection laws which are at least substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles, and where there are mechanisms available to You to enforce protection of Your Personal Information under that overseas law, We will not be liable for a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles if Your Personal Information is mishandled in that jurisdiction. If Your Personal Information is transferred to a jurisdiction which does not have data protection laws as comprehensive as Australia’s, We will take reasonable steps to secure a contractual commitment from the recipient to handle Your information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- If You are a resident of the EEA, You have the right to access the Personal Information We hold about You and to ask that Your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If You would like to exercise these rights, please contact Us through the contact information in clause 22 below.
- We will then attempt to respond to You within 30 days of receipt.
- If you are not satisfied with Our response, You may seek a review by contacting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC). For further information visit www.oaic.gov.au.